Application to join Professional Veterinary Acupuncture Mailing List (PVA-List)
Hosted byYahoo Groups
Application to join PVA-L
Prospective candidates to join PVA-L may email the following details to Phil Rogers MRCVS (e-mail: email@example.com)
or they can submit online the application form
- Last name - First name:
- E-mail address:
- Colleges attended, degrees / diplomas, years obtained, and current licence or registration numbers in acupuncture, veterinary medicine and other:
(Ex: Cornell Vet School, DVM (1980), PhD (1985); Vet Reg No 29/80
(Ex: Singapore Coll Trad Chin Med, LAcSin (1993) Reg No 04/93
- Your main profession(s) now (for example veterinary practitioner (or researcher etc) and acupuncturist):
- Email or Fax numbers of the State-, National- or International Registrar of your profession(s):
- Are you Certified by the International Veterinary Acupuncture Society (IVAS)?
- Are you a Member of your National Veterinary Acupuncture Society?
If Yes, give name and email address of the Secretary
- For how many years have you used AP regularly in your veterinary practice?
- What other expertise in AP can you bring to PVA-L?
- Names and Email addresses of other colleagues whom you feel might bring AP expertise to PVA-L: